Emilia-Romagna at Mipim 2022
Emilia Romagna is present at Mipim 2022 (March 15-18) in Cannes showcasing some of the territory’s leading real estate opportunities.
Visit us at the Emilia Romagna’s exhibition space at Mipim 2022, March 15-18 – STAND R8. A20
- Our company page at Mipim 2022: https://online.mipim.com/exhibitor/emilia-romagna-region
- To see the main investment projects proposed by the region Download the regional brochure “Emilia Romagna at Mipim”
- More properties are available on Invest in Emilia-Romagna Real Estate: https://realestate.investinemiliaromagna.eu/
Main events involving Emilia-Romagna region:
Tuesday, 15th March, 4-6pm – Location: Italian Pavilion (R8. B10)
- 4.30-5 pm: Investment Opportunities: Emilia Romagna Region. Presentation by: Ruben Sacerdoti, FDI Director Emilia Romagna Region and private partners
Wednesday, 16th March, 9am-5pm- Italian Day – Location: Italian Pavilion (R8. B10)
- 09.30 am – Event by invitation only – Informal get-together with Filippo Rean, Mipim CEO and few journalists. Among the invitees: Matteo LEPORE – Mayor of Bologna Metropolitana, Ruben Sacerdoti – FDI Director Emilia Romagna
- 10.20-11am – Urban development opportunities in great Cities and Regions – Among the invitees: Matteo LEPORE, Mayor of Bologna Metropolitana
Wednesday, 16th March, 1.45-2.50pm – Mipim Official Conference: “Development and opportunities of the Italian market”. Location: Estèrel Room – Palais des Festivals, 5th floor.
- Among the Italian Territory’s at Mipim 2022: Matteo LEPORE, Mayor of Metropolitan City of Bologna, Ruben SACERDOTI, FDI Director for Emilia-Romagna Region
For any information: firstname.lastname@example.org
7-8/09/2021 – Emilia-Romagna at Mipim 2021
Emilia Romagna is present at Mipim 2021 (September 7-8) in Cannes showcasing some of the territory’s leading real estate opportunities
Visit us at the Emilia Romagna’s exhibition space at Mipim 2021, September 7-8 2021 – STAND P3.B20
Our company page at Mipim 2021: https://online.mipim.com/exhibitor/emilia-romagna-region
For any information, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com
14/01/2021 – Publication of the notice of sale concerning the area of via Bigari, owned by the metropolitan City of Bologna
The metropolitan City of Bologna has published the notice of alienation of an asset located in via Bigari (Bologna): approximately 1,650 sq.m. of total area of the building on one floor, to which is added an area of relevance of 3,903 square meters. The starting price is 1,800,000 euros and the offers must be received by the metropolitan City not later than 12 noon on 8th February 2021. The notice, the property sheet and further information are available on the dedicated page (only in Italian). Source: Invest in Bologna
28/08/2020 – Investment opportunities in the Rimini Terme area
The Municipality of Rimini has published the notice for the collection of manifestation of investment proposals from private individuals with respect to the area in which Rimini Terme and buildings such as the former Colonia Novarese are located, with the aim of creating a new wellness and health center.