The real-estate complex, of remarkable dimensions, was built in 1937 based on the project of the Architect Mario Loreti, and was partially rebuilt in 1960 after the damages caused by the wartime. The structure, organized on different construction bodies based on a surface of 13.050m², was constructed in an area of 60.073m², covered by a splendid pine grove. The structure, abandoned since many years, is in a bad state of maintenance. The construction, based on a monumental grid made of reinforced concrete to sustain the ramps, is constructed on two bodies floors, of entrance and service, and on 5 background dormitory floors, in between them is placed a refectory. It results as a rigid assimetric design and of big formal impact that still preserves an unaltered charm in spite of its unstable conditions. The permit to sale, provided for the Law n. 42/2004, entails the possibility to intervene by maintaining the functional efficiency and the structural integrity and typology of the structure by allowing it to be for residential and accomodation use and/or of a compatible use provided for the Law 42/2004 article 20.