The building is in the historical centre of Piacenza, is made up of three levels with a large internal courtyard, partially in a green area and partially in paved area. Of high-level there are the three ballrooms on the first floor, that look onto the gallery from the columns underneath. There are rooms that continue to keep the decorations of the neoclassic era, with mythological subjects and monochrome scenes. In the west wing of the noble floor there are other decorated areas and a room with a central plan and vaults enriched by a precious decoration on the vault that need restoration. The building goes back to 1824 realized by the Count Filippo Suzani and was subject to important restoration interventions carried out by the Serafini family, to which most of the current configuration is due.