The compendium is made up of several buildings, built around a majestic neo-classical building. The villa has a rectangular layout of four floors above ground,in addition to a basement. The main feature is the elegant central dome, that forms a semicircular convexity on the northern wing of the villa . Decorations of floral and geometrical motifs are preserved in all the rooms. On either side of the northern wing there are two symmetrical service buildings, a former barn and a former farmhouse. The adjacent land includes the small Besenzi oratory as well as other historical rural residences: Fondo Guado and Fondo Augusta. The oratory, built in the 1840’s, has plastered walls and a gabled roof. The Fondo Guado built in the 20’s, is in bad conditions; In 1980 a zootechnical laboratory, with plastered walls, and a guilded roof, was built at the back of this main building. Fondo Augusta is an old farmhouse, built between the end of the 800’s and the beginning of the 900’s, with partially plastered brick walls, a guilded roof and wooden fixtures that are in very bad condition.