The property, currently used as Genio Pontieri’s military barracks (Filippo Nicolai) consists of the former Benedictine Monastery ‘San Sisto’, which dates back to the IX century. It was later rebuilt in 1550 and secondary buildings were added at the beginning of the XX century. The complex extends over a surface of 40,000 m² for a total coverage of 14,200 m² of GFA. It includes 14 buildings. The prospective buyer shall carry out all necessary procedures to transfer the current function of the property to a different Defence structure, in case it had not been done already by the State Property Office.